cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Launian

Trouble when seleccting option from a dropdown list

So, I'm building a UI flow to fill a web form from an Excel file. The problem is, some UI elements in my web forms are recognized  as <span> class items, not <select>, even tho they are dropdown lists. This means that, whatever I do, I get a "Can't select option" error whenever I execute my flow. The web app was built using ScriptCase, so the source code  for it is kinda messy, and I don't have direct  access to it. Is there any way to manually enter the code for my UI element?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is confusing. This is literally the first flow I've ever built.

1 REPLY 1
Henrik_M
Super User
Super User

Try Click link on the <span> and then add your option as a UI element and Click link it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,423)