cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Betsie
Regular Visitor

UI elements pick up to many information

Hello,

I want to open a outlook message en want to pick up soms element and transfer them to a excel file.

The problem is that I can open de outlook messages, but the 'windows' are to big to pick up the right UI element.

For example 1 UI element P.A.D. picks the companyname, the adres and the zip code togheter. I want those 3 seperat in my excelsheet. Is this possible and if Yes, how can i do this?

Thanxs,

Betsie

2 REPLIES 2
VJR
Super User
Super User

Hi Betsie,

For getting Outlook messages, instead of UI elements, you can use "Launch Outlook" and "Retrieve Email messages" action.

And then can you show how the company name, the address and the zip code look like so as to suggest a suitable solution?

Betsie
Regular Visitor

I have done these steps: For getting Outlook messages, instead of UI elements, you can use "Launch Outlook" and "Retrieve Email messages" action. and launch excel whit the right files.

In the picture can make 4 UI elements, But for example in the window with te name BEDRIJF: I want to extract 4 seperat items. How can I do this? example.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,092)