cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajudatla
Frequent Visitor

Unable to Run/Integrate other desktop flows from my desktop flow after sharing flows to me

Hi,

Me and my collogues have built a sample desktop flows using Power Automate. After that they got shared their flows and given access as Co-Owner. but I am unable to run their flows. I have created a sub flows on my desktop flow  and copy the code which is built by others,  and paste it into on my main flow.

After adding all the code when I run the flow it won't run and it won't go to inside the solution.

After adding code also getting errors like variables not found, UI Elements doen't exist. Again recapturing the UI Elements and creating variables. 

Now can any  one let me know how to integrate other flows(created by others) into my main file along with variables and all the captured elements.

Any wat to Integrate others flow into my main flow(Only Desktop Flows)

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (73,259)