cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csekharp18
Regular Visitor

Unable to populate text in SAP text box after enter the T-Code

I am working on SAP process using PAD 

it is working till T-code entering after that I need to enter the text in fields but it is not working,

when I am spying the element it is getting some attributes but when I ran the flow it is giving error.

can you please help me on this issue.

Error Message :-  Failed to write in textbox (error while writing)

Error Details :-  Object reference not set to an instance of an object.: Robin.Core.ActionException: Failed to write in textbox (error while writing) ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Robin.DesktopAutomationCore.ElementSearchCriteria.SearchConditions.ElementTagCondition.IsSatisfied(IElement element)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.All[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator`1.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Robin.DesktopAutomationCore.ElementRetraction.SearchCriteria.ElementSearchCriteria.Filter(List`1 elements)
at Robin.DesktopAutomationCore.ElementRetraction.ElementTreeWalker.FindInChildren(IElement element, LinkedListNode`1 searchCriteriaNode)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at Robin.DesktopAutomationCore.ElementRetraction.ElementTreeWalker.GetMatchingElements()
at Robin.DesktopAutomationCore.ElementRetraction.ElementRetractor.RetractAllMatchingElements(Boolean singleResult)
at Robin.Plugin.Sap.SapAutomation.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<RetractElement>b__0()
at Robin.UIAutomationCore.Utilities.Clock.Execute[T](Int64 maxMillisecondsToWait, Int32 step, Func`1 action, Func`2 successCondition)
at Robin.Plugin.Sap.SapAutomation.RetractElement(IntPtr windowHandle, String selector, Int32 millisecondsToWait)
at Robin.Modules.UIAutomation.Actions.AutomationRuntimes.SapAutomationRuntime.RetractElement[T](IntPtr windowHandle, String selector)
at Robin.Modules.UIAutomation.Actions.AutomationRuntimes.AutomationRuntimeBase.Execute[T](IntPtr windowHandle, String selector, Action`1 action)
at Robin.Modules.UIAutomation.Actions.AutomationRuntimes.AutomationRuntimeBase.PopulateTextFieldInWindow(IntPtr windowHandle, String selector, String text)
at Robin.Modules.UIAutomation.Actions.UIAutomationActionsDispatcher.PopulateTextFieldInWindow(Variant windowSelector, Variant textFieldSelector, Variant textToFillIn, Guid windowId, Int32 automationImpl)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Robin.Modules.UIAutomation.Actions.PopulateTextFieldInWindow.Execute(ActionContext context)
at Robin.Runtime.Engine.ActionRunner.RunAction(String action, Dictionary`2 inputArguments, Dictionary`2 outputArguments, IActionStatement statement)

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Users online (1,609)