cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMcmasterSage
Frequent Visitor

Unable to process template language expressions

When I try to run a flow with a condition in it, the condition recieves the following error;

Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition_4' at line '1' and column '40261': 'The template language function 'greater' expects two parameter of matching types. The function was invoked with values of type 'String' and 'Integer' that do not match.'.

This error only occurs when the condition is not met, the flow runs normally if it is met in any way. When the condition is not met, the flow receives this error, which hasn't happened before on previous runs. I don't really want to have to rebuild the whole flow from scratch, I don't have time for it. The idea is that if any of the condition groups are met, the flow sends an email to the user telling them to submit their request somewhere else and the flow ends. If it doesn't, the flow moves on with an approval process. I've attached the screenshot below;

2021-02-09_12h37_40.png

1 REPLY 1
AMcmasterSage
Frequent Visitor

Tried rebuilding the flow and still same error

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,419)