cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
archanakamath
Regular Visitor

Unable to share power automate desktop flow with team

I have Power Automate per user with attended plan & Office365 and a team member has Office365 and Power Automate for Office 365 installed. I have created an desktop flow and trying to share it with the team member. It shows up in my power automate browser that flow is shared with team member . But somehow does not come up in their power automate browser  (https://us.flow.microsoft.com/ ) shared with me tab. I am not able to share the flow created with team.

Has anyone been through similar situation  ?  

Thanks  

3 REPLIES 3
Swatiba
Helper I
Helper I

Alternative solution for sharing the Desktop flows,

Can create a solution and add all the Power Automate Desktop Flows which u have created.

Export the solution and u will get a zip file.

This Zip file can be shared with the team members and they can import it on Power Automate Web 

XRQ57
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

you can also use the notepad to copy and paste the flow.

Select your flow (CTRL+A), copy to notepad and paste.

Your team members open the notepad and copy/paste to Power automate.

=> You have to it for main flow and all subflows

LogicSmith
Resolver I
Resolver I

And, as another post indicates, there may be copy/paste issues if both source and target are not the exact same version of Power Automate Desktop. Also, for someone else to see your desktop flows, your PC may need to also be running the Power Automate machine runtime (start menu, Power Automate folder).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,063)