cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PiotrM2704

Unable to switch environment

Hello,

Recently I noticed that I'm not able to switch between environments in my PAD (environment bar dissapeared).

I have access to desktop flow on second environment but only through link in E-mail notifiacation I received when I shared this flow after importing it od VDI. In the past I was able to switch it without any complications, can it be connected with lack of premium?

pad.PNG.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahammad_Riyaz
Super User
Super User

Hi @PiotrM2704 ,

Click on Premium, once you click you are able to see extend trail click on that option. After You can able to switch my different environment.

Regards

Ahammad Riyaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ahammad_Riyaz
Super User
Super User

Hi @PiotrM2704 ,

Click on Premium, once you click you are able to see extend trail click on that option. After You can able to switch my different environment.

Regards

Ahammad Riyaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,260)