cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shashankpuli
Helper II
Helper II

Unattended RPA flow running successfully but Im not seeing actual process executed

Hi Experts,

Hope you are doing well.

I have automated creating new contact process in Dynamics365 and I ran in unattended mode  and system shows flow executed successfully but I'm not seeing new contact in my application[D365] but when I ran in attended mode it executed well and I can see new contact in D365. Any suggestions what I'm doing wrong while running in unattended mode. 

Thanks

SP

6 REPLIES 6
johnaustin
Frequent Visitor

And when you see the logs, are the actions successful? Can you see the values of the input and output parameters to the actions . i assume you are able to review the PAD run from flow.microsoft.com 

johnaustin_0-1621507963837.png

Shashankpuli
Helper II
Helper II

I'm getting following error  while running in Unattended mode.. In attended mode its working fine. 

error : Problem while executing action 'SendKeys'. Failed to send keystrokes.

I have tried Send text as hardware keys  On & Off > Any suggestions 

Shashankpuli_0-1621538808324.png

johnaustin
Frequent Visitor

how are you authenticating the unattended user  ?  Do other actions work or is just the send keys failing ?

MichaelBoruta
Resolver II
Resolver II

@Shashankpuli Just out of curiosity - can you try to run Take screenshot action in unattended mode? If it fails, it would mean that the virtual screen is not enabled during the unattended run. Also try Window Focus / Activate right before the send keys action.

@MichaelBoruta @johnaustin  Yes, Take screenshot action failed in unattended mode, How to make sure virtual screen is enabled while running flow in unattended mode. I'm running my flow in Azure bastion VM and I m triggering flow via "“Direct to Machine” connection. Please guide me if you know solution. Thank you so much for quick response. 

PADUser123
Helper II
Helper II

Hi am also having an issue while running unattended flow. the flow is not able to create a file outside the shared folder. someone pls guide

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,824)