cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelway
Advocate II
Advocate II

Unattended RPA license - where to allocate it?

Hello,

My company just purchased two SKUs :

kelway_0-1635434057198.png

Our operations team was able to link the attended license to the rpa user that will be used to execute PAD flows on a dedicated (unattended) machine. He is not able to link the unattended license to that user, however, and it has me thinking maybe that type of license isn't to be linked to a user. I checked some resources, guides, etc, but cannnot find any info on this. 

I'd be grateful for any information on this!

Thank you,
Kel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SPCloudguy
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @kelway 

You can add it to an environment in the capacity section of the Power Platform admin centre. Here's further details Capacity add-ons for Power Apps and Power Automate - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SPCloudguy
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @kelway 

You can add it to an environment in the capacity section of the Power Platform admin centre. Here's further details Capacity add-ons for Power Apps and Power Automate - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

kelway
Advocate II
Advocate II

Thank you sir! I hear it worked well now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,017)