cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BG_Pig
Frequent Visitor

Unattended flow screen resolution

Hi All

I'm running an unattended Power Automate Desktop flow on an Azure VM running windows 10

My issue is that the unattended flow seems to run at a low resolution (maybe 768 x 1024) which means a number of UI elements are not visible, causing the flow to fail. The flow runs successfully in attended mode at 1920 x 1080.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to force the unattended flow to run at a higher resolution?

Thanks

22 REPLIES 22

Hi @renan_mota , i tried doing this but still the resolution is not changing from 768X1024 . is there anything more specific i need to do?

vincentnoot
Frequent Visitor

At first @renan_mota solution didn't work for me, until I realized I had Power Automate installed twice. Separately downloaded from the website and installed through the MS Store. After deleting both and only installing the store version and following aforementioned method, it works! 

CParsons09
Helper III
Helper III

When trying to change the registry provided by @renan_mota , I get an insufficient privilege's error. Any idea how to get around this? I was trying to edit/save within notepad. 

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,636)