cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GanCW
Resolver II
Resolver II

Unclickable/selectable UI object

One of the webpages brings up a confirmation 'window' which the PAD UI selector cannot detect

Download-OK.JPG

When I use the UI capture it is not able to detect the OK/Cancel buttons. Instead it shows the UI control behind the buttons

The Web and Windows recorder are not able to register the click on OK action.

Any idea why ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Expiscornovus ,

Thanks for the advice.  I did try to use move mouse to image but somehow the button seems to be invisible and cannot be matched ?!  The 2 lines of text above the button however can be matched. So as a temporary workaround I matched the text and specify an offset to move the mouse to the button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @GanCW,

I believe that is a browser prompt which is triggered via javascript.
https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/met_win_prompt.asp

Normally the OK and Cancel buttons are not defined. 

Maybe you can try and use the move mouse to image (create an image of the OK button) and left click? 

@Expiscornovus ,

Thanks for the advice.  I did try to use move mouse to image but somehow the button seems to be invisible and cannot be matched ?!  The 2 lines of text above the button however can be matched. So as a temporary workaround I matched the text and specify an offset to move the mouse to the button.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,823)