cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VeeLearnMSFT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Use Drop Down Combo Box to Select each item and Populate Excel Sheet

After posting this message I was able to extract the drop down list and was able to place it in excel.  I just ended up inspecting the elements and was able to get the values out and parsed out using data functions in excel.

Here is what the list looks like:

Excel Instance 1:

VeeLearnMSFT_1-1664545266307.png

What I want to do is loop through the above excel sheet, interact with the dropdown list, and extract the table results into another excel sheet for each specialty, a running table.. The only thing I would need is to add another column next to the table extract to tell me which specialty is for.  As the table extract does not identify which dropdown was selected.

Excel Instance 2:

VeeLearnMSFT_2-1664547911738.png

What I am getting stuck on is how to I loop throu excel instance 1, interact with the drop down and then past into a running sheet in ExcelInstance 2 with an added column.  The column has to display the specialty as the exctracted table does not contain the specialty it pertains to.  

Can someone please walk me through this process?

My Flow Example

VeeLearnMSFT_3-1664548788854.png

Thanks community!

Website Dropdown:

VeeLearnMSFT_2-1664485632539.png

Sample Table to be extracted, This would be for each specialty:

VeeLearnMSFT_1-1664485595207.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VeeLearnMSFT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

I figued this out and I no longer need help.  Here is what I have done and it worked very well.

VeeLearnMSFT_0-1664897337281.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
VeeLearnMSFT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

I figued this out and I no longer need help.  Here is what I have done and it worked very well.

VeeLearnMSFT_0-1664897337281.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,073)