cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mowgli

Using logical operators in "Wait for webpage content"

Hello

Does anybody know if it possible to use logical operators in "Wait for webpage content"
Below is just an example.

Mowgli_0-1624526445203.png

6 REPLIES 6
yasunm02
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

I have tried that, but it does not work when using "Wait for webpage content"

yasunm02
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Mowgli
I tried 2 different ways:

1) %'First text' OR 'Second text'%
2) Var1 = 'First text', Var2 = 'Second text', then %Var1 OR Var2%
and both returned an ''Text value' type operand cannot be part of an OR condition' message

mktranslation
Helper I
Helper I

Yes, this is an issue for me as well. If anyone has any solution, please share 🙂

There is "If web element exists"...will this solve the issue?

Waylold
Advocate II
Advocate II

Is the CSS selector of the web page dynamic in any way? I believe that's what @yasunm02 was getting at. An example could be, the web page title for each web page has a unique account number, so PAD isn't able to find the page since it's unique and not in the CSS recorded. Posting the CSS selector you have may be helpful to determine what's going on. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,929)