cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BBR

extract tables from multiple pdf files

Hello 

I am quite new in MS Power automate. I have written my power automate flow for extraction of tables in one pdf. However I have hundred of pdf to treat. Should I use AI builder in order to extract all tables from all my pdf files? 

Can you please advise me? 

thanks

BBR 

3 REPLIES 3
Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@BBR  It would be better to create a model in AI builder and use it your power automate cloud flow.

Refer below videos for more clarity:

1. Using PAD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK3IoIvckvY

2. Using Power automate cloud flows and AI builder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW5iUV2rRGQ

Hope it helps!!

Cheers,

Ankesh

--------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hello 

@Ankesh_49 . First of all thanks fro your help.

I suceeded to parameter my worflow using PAD (refering to your first weblink). Unfortunately, I was not able to parameter my flow using AI builder. Then for parameter the instance flow here find my steps: 

1) Manually trigger a flow (because my folder with all pdf in on my onedrive)

2) a step where onedrive is used but which one? i don't know? I need to identify folder for this automation extraction? 

3) Desktop flows: (connect my online Power Automate to the PAD) run a flow built with Power automate for desktop

can you please advise me? 

thanks in advance

Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@BBR If you are planning to use Power automate cloud. Therefore, you can keep a recurrence trigger to monitor one drive folder, get the content from dynamic output and push it as a parameter to your PAD flow.
You will have to integrate your PAD with Power automate cloud.

Hope it helps!!

Cheers,

Ankesh

--------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,647)