cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BBR

extract tables from multiple pdf files

Hello 

I am quite new in MS Power automate. I have written my power automate flow for extraction of tables in one pdf. However I have hundred of pdf to treat. Should I use AI builder in order to extract all tables from all my pdf files? 

Can you please advise me? 

thanks

BBR 

3 REPLIES 3
Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@BBR  It would be better to create a model in AI builder and use it your power automate cloud flow.

Refer below videos for more clarity:

1. Using PAD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK3IoIvckvY

2. Using Power automate cloud flows and AI builder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW5iUV2rRGQ

Hope it helps!!

Cheers,

Ankesh

--------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hello 

@Ankesh_49 . First of all thanks fro your help.

I suceeded to parameter my worflow using PAD (refering to your first weblink). Unfortunately, I was not able to parameter my flow using AI builder. Then for parameter the instance flow here find my steps: 

1) Manually trigger a flow (because my folder with all pdf in on my onedrive)

2) a step where onedrive is used but which one? i don't know? I need to identify folder for this automation extraction? 

3) Desktop flows: (connect my online Power Automate to the PAD) run a flow built with Power automate for desktop

can you please advise me? 

thanks in advance

Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@BBR If you are planning to use Power automate cloud. Therefore, you can keep a recurrence trigger to monitor one drive folder, get the content from dynamic output and push it as a parameter to your PAD flow.
You will have to integrate your PAD with Power automate cloud.

Hope it helps!!

Cheers,

Ankesh

--------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,293)