cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LavaLaugh

multi user form

Hello everyone,

I have 2 forms and I want to send 1 microsoft form to someone based on the awnser of the first form. 

It would look like this:

Person A fills in form.

Reaction details get retrieved with an email adres in on of the questions.

Email with next form gets send to email adres in question. (can't figure this part out)

Kind regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NikosMoutzou
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @LavaLaugh !

I consider that your use case could be implemented with a cloud flow (in the Power Automate portal). Initially, you have to use the 'When a new response is submitted 2' trigger in order to get the Response Id. Then you may use it for retrieving the response (along with the email of course) from the first form with the 'Get response details' action. Finally you could send the email with the respective cloud action with the second form to the inserted email (retrieve it through the capability). A simple example of the steps described above:

NikosMoutzou_0-1629469347612.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikosMoutzou
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @LavaLaugh !

I consider that your use case could be implemented with a cloud flow (in the Power Automate portal). Initially, you have to use the 'When a new response is submitted 2' trigger in order to get the Response Id. Then you may use it for retrieving the response (along with the email of course) from the first form with the 'Get response details' action. Finally you could send the email with the respective cloud action with the second form to the inserted email (retrieve it through the capability). A simple example of the steps described above:

NikosMoutzou_0-1629469347612.png

LavaLaugh

I worked! Thank you so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,160)