cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kavitha_rakesh

schedule date pick in CalenderControl in Power Automate desktop

Hello team,

I have a usecase where I need to schedule date pick for a range i.e (From date & To date needs to be populated automatically upon every monthly scheduled flow) in power automate desktop.

I am using a legacy software which makes sysmonthcal32 control to select the date.

I have tried below options:

1. Populate the date automatically to the calender control - as text fields
  2. Extracting the data from the selected control and replacing it with current date using variables to set From & To range.

However both the options encountered with error and didn't work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelAnnis
Super User
Super User

when you first click on it, today is highlighted, correct?  Would it be possible to {Tab} to where you need it to be. Common selectors are {space} or {enter} once the selector box gets to where it needs to be. Arrow keys might work too if Tab isn’t. 

let me know. 

kavitha_rakesh

by default, the field shows last date which is picked from the calender control.

For example,to run the flow in dec, if From date is set as 10.12.2021 & To date is set as 20.12.2021, these values doesnt change in next scheduled automation. These values will be same instead of 10.01.2022 & 20.01.2022.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,408)