cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jvondermans2
Advocate I
Advocate I

shortcut to a flow on my desktop

Is there a possibility that I can have a shortcut on my desktop which points directly to a specific flow in Power Automate desktop?

For example, each morning I want to open, Outlook, and Edge with a specific site. can I have a shortcut to that flow without opening PAD first and trigger the flow manually.

is this possible in the CommandLine with parameters or something like that.

Thanks for your help

Jordy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
miketran13
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi Jordy,

As I know until now, we don't have any available options / features that can achieve your goals right now.

But I think that is a good idea, you can submit your ideas to Power Automate Ideas here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Thanks and hope it can help you. 

Mike

---------------------------------

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark my post as a solution! to guide others

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
miketran13
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi Jordy,

As I know until now, we don't have any available options / features that can achieve your goals right now.

But I think that is a good idea, you can submit your ideas to Power Automate Ideas here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Thanks and hope it can help you. 

Mike

---------------------------------

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark my post as a solution! to guide others

jvondermans2
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @miketran13 ,

Thanks for your answer, I have posted the Idea already. Hopefully others will see this as an improvement as well.

Jordy

timconstan

Came here to find this answer -- here's a link to the suggestion that jvondermans2 posted if you want to join us by upvoting:  Improvement Suggestion 

CW
Advocate V
Advocate V

Yes, this requirement is brand new!!! No one in the last three decades of computing would've liked or has wanted a shortcut on their desktop. Hurry, lets add this to Microsoft's "User Voice" so they'll be made aware of this. THEN we can all sit around for the next half a century waiting for them to provide it. Sorry to say: never going to happen, MOST requests fall on deaf ears.

Just like the request for dark mode. It's blatantly obvious that every app these days should have it, especially one like this, but not for microsoft, oh no! They don't even know what dark mode is just yet. Knowing microsoft, in a couple of decades, they might introduce the "Monochrome mode" or "Colourful mode", but dark mode? Nah

Eeeeeyup. You got it!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,753)