cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modris
Frequent Visitor

unattended RPA imported desktop flow fails without any error and outlook email saving fails after latest update of power automate desktop

Hello!

I'm using unattended RPA to start power automate desktop flow. My desktop flows are separated in to several blocks following "strategy design pattern" and "single responsibility principle" and are imported into main flow..

After I updated power automate with latest update:

1.Running unattended RPA one imported desktop flow fails without any error, because running the same items no error occurs in attended mode.

2.Saving outlook emails service started to fail when unattended, but attended runs without error.

Desktop flow what fails all the time in unattended mode is reading text from txt fail so maybe both errors is somehow connected, since both has operations with files and folders. Anyway this has to be solved.

Before update had also problems with imported flows throwing unhandled errors - if one time out of 100 times flow will fail, all other times flow will fail as well regardless of actual error.

I'm not looking for workarounds, these are apparently bugs needs to be fixed.

1 REPLY 1
Modris
Frequent Visitor

Turned out that unattended mode for unknown reason stopped recognizing generated UI elements inside the UI element window and all times failed on Click.

Second problem is empty error object generated after the error, that makes much harder to Identify the actual problem within a flow.

Both problems/bugs appeared after the update.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,810)