cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danieserr

unhandled error - Can not start the software.

When I open the software I get 

"Unhandled error"

Message = An error occurred while sending the request.
Error = System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException
Full text = System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 20.190.144.172:443
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at WinAutomation.HttpClients.Handlers.TimeoutHandler.<SendAsync>d__4.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at WinAutomation.Clients.DataClients.OneDrive.Http.OneDriveHttpClient.<GetAllChildrenInAppRootAsync>d__6.MoveNext()
at WinAutomation.Clients.DataClients.OneDrive.OneDriveClient.<InitializeRemoteAsync>d__12.MoveNext()
at WinAutomation.Console.Persistence.Core.RemoteInitializers.OneDrive.OneDriveRemoteInitializer.<IntializeAsync>d__4.MoveNext()
at WinAutomation.Console.UI.Services.SigninFlowService.<InitSigninFlowAsync>d__14.MoveNext()
at WinAutomation.Console.Host.MainViewModel.<DoSignIn>d__122.MoveNext()
at WinAutomation.Console.Host.MainViewModel.<TryLogginAndHandleCommandLineArgs>d__154.MoveNext()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

please help me.

I don't know what other information should I provide in order to get assisted, so please let me know what ever other needed info.

In addition I would like to ask if this software is able to do this tasks: to connect to a specific Wi-Fi network> open browser>open specific website>sing in

Thanks in advance ❤️

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelAnnis
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

In response to the second part, yes, absolutely.  I would opt for connecting to the Wi-Fi network through Command Prompt as the easiest solution.  The details can be found here:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-connect-wi-fi-network-windows-10#connect_wifi_cmd_windows10

So, the Power Automate would be:

Open CMD

Write command to CMD

Wait for text on CMD "Connection request was completed successfully."

Close CMD

Launch Chrome (or Browser) whichever you prefer.

Thank you very much Michael for your recommendation 😊

Hey @danieserr 

Are you behind a proxy? 

Do you have a firewall that might be blocking the endpoints listed here? IP address configuration - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,287)