Application user from Dataverse should be able to create records/folder in Sharepoint also.
Reason/ Scenario is as follows:
1. There is Application user Account in Dataverse.
2. A Flow and Dataverse connector can be assigned to Application user.
3. If the same Flow is required to create a record/folder in SharePoint then Application user can't be used . Please check here .
1. The benefit is improved developer experience.
2. Enhanced security for Flows , SP and Dataverse.
3. Consistent experience across MS applications in MS echo system.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.