cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Type: Percentage of Approvals

In the Approval Workflow, it looks like I can only set it to approve if everyone approves or when the first person approves.  I would like to have the option to set a percentage.  For example, if 60% of the approvers approve the item, then the remaining 40% don't need to provide their approval.

 

The current implementation looks like it's all or nothing.

Status: New