I would like the Azure AD Connector to have 10 triggers,
1) when a compuer object is created
2) when a computer object is renamed
3) when a computer object is deleted
4) when a computer object is updated/modified
5) when a user object is created
6) when a user object is renamed
7) when a user object is deleted
😎 when a user object is updated/modified
9) when a group is created
10) when a group is renamed
11) when a group is deleted
12) when a group is updated/modified
Here is another idea with votes already that you may also want to vote up: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Connector-Azure-AD-Trigger-New/idc-p/106226
This would be amazing! We want to be able to keep a SharePoint Employee Directory up to date when changes are made to users in our Azure AD instead of changing it in two places.
This would be great... Really need a way to start a flow from these triggers.
Microsoft software is the Berlin of the coding world. It's constantly on the verge of becoming.
It's August 2019. Any updates on this feature?
This would be extremely helpful. It would enable a lot HR and admin processes to be kicked off from a single event.
We are waiting now for over a year for that feature... We need that kind of flow:User created or modified -> Export User List to SharePoint with specified Data (Firstname, Lastname, EMail Addresses, Licenses, Type of account, Roles, Alias)