I would like the Azure AD Connector to have 10 triggers,
1) when a compuer object is created
2) when a computer object is renamed
3) when a computer object is deleted
4) when a computer object is updated/modified
5) when a user object is created
6) when a user object is renamed
7) when a user object is deleted
😎 when a user object is updated/modified
9) when a group is created
10) when a group is renamed
11) when a group is deleted
12) when a group is updated/modified
Here is another idea with votes already that you may also want to vote up: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Connector-Azure-AD-Trigger-New/idc-p/106226
This would be amazing! We want to be able to keep a SharePoint Employee Directory up to date when changes are made to users in our Azure AD instead of changing it in two places.
This would be great... Really need a way to start a flow from these triggers.
Microsoft software is the Berlin of the coding world. It's constantly on the verge of becoming.
It's August 2019. Any updates on this feature?