I want to the custom connector for Microsoft Flow by using Microsoft Flow.
for creating a flow more easy, more simple, more managable.
- Create a flow by using Microsoft Flow
- Share the flow as custom connector
- Create a flow by using the custom connector.
- Create a flow using the target products without detail API logics.
- Secure the custom connector with no-http entrypoint.
- Manage the custom connector by Micorosft Flow for create it, update it with no-tool, no-code.
Thanks for the suggestion. Just to make sure we understand your request, let me know if the following summarizes your scenario:
You create a "Purchase Order" Flow, You create another flow called "Verify Customer". Now you want to be able to create a composite Flow "Customer Purchase" that calls "Verify Customer" as step 1 and then if verification succeeds, calls the "Purchase Order" flow.
Essentially, allowing you to call another flow (as a step) from inside a different flow?
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.