There needs to be more Excel functionality built into PowerAutomate.
Here are some ideas:
- Remove Duplicate Cells
- "For Each Cell In Worksheet" loop functionality
- Save Worksheet as Data Table (without need to select which cell ranges I want manually... automatically select range containing data)
- Hide/Show worksheets
- Rename worksheets
- Run Macros
- Protect/Unprotect worksheets
- Write to Excel from Data Table
- Append Workbook
- Append worksheet
- Read Cell Formula
- Convert to PDF
- Filter Capabilities
- Replace Capabilities
- Find Capabilities (To return a list of rows or columns that contain your search criteria)
- Get Row Number (Returns
I agree. I would like to be able to copy contents of a worksheet from another one on creation of a new worksheet.
Have you explored Excel Scripts? These can be called from the Preview Excel Script Action.