I find it difficult to create a work item, given that I can't see what the current sprint is, what teams are available, etc.
I don't even really need the teams, projects, those can be hard coded or passed in, but the current iteration given a team and project is a must.
Also Helpful would be:
- Get multiple work items for a given query
- Get a single work item by id
- Set, update or get the assigned user
- Update a work item (current Update Work item Action does nothing but iterate the revision #)
- More robust return values from Update action (currently only returns ID, Revision # and URL)
- Get Linked Work Items