cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
intelace

Android Share Intent - Share a photo from gallery

I notice that when I share an image form my gallery on my android phone - there is an 'Intent' from Microsoft Flow. Is it possible to share images with microsoft flow that could be uploaded through a button for example. When I actually try and share to Microsoft Flow - nothing happends - I'm really curious to know how I can take advantage of this Microsoft Flow intent. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @intelace,

Please take a try to add the trigger "Manually trigger a flow" in your flow ,and then add an File input for the trigger "Manually trigger a flow" as screenshot below:

Capture.PNG

When you run the flow, you would be required to choose a file for the File input, and you could choose the photo that you mentioned.

Best regards,

Alice

Dear Alice,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. However I'm sorry if my question wasn't clear. I am in fact familiar with the 'traditional'  way of uploading an image - however I was wondering how I could take advantage of the 'Share to ==> Microsoft Flow'  which seems to be available as an intent on Android.

Thank you again

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,546)