cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicholasFarmer
Level: Power Up

Android phone, Flow application will not load for a single user

Greetings,

I look after a bunch of our systems here in the IT Dept for a local authority.  A technical call has been pushed in my general direction that I am completely at a loss as to where to start or what to look for.

A User has installed flow/power bi/ power apps and other Microsoft applications to a number of android devices for the most part he is able to launch those without issue. 

But when user attempts to launch Flow it will ask for username, This is entered, it then asks for country, we select UK and then system comes back with an immediate error "Can't access your account, Try signing in again"  Attempting to sign in again gets us back to the same position.  Have left as US and still same thing. (I believe it asks for location so it knows which servers to propagate your flows to).

If I use my account to log into Flow on users device it works fine,  If I ask user to use my device to log in he gets the same result.

This would lead me to believe that there is something odd with the users account, but as all other applications seem to work fine I can't see what it is.  I have checked he has all the same Aliases as I do, have tried logging in using alternative details and nothing seems to work for him.

Connection on PC is fine,  I have not found anyone with an IPhone to test with.

What can I look at or where would logs be that may assist me in resolving this for user.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Android phone, Flow application will not load for a single user

Hi @NicholasFarmer,

I think this is some issue happen with his account, my suggestion is to connect with the Microsoft Flow support:Annotation 2019-10-07 113301.png https://asia.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Maurits
Level 8

Re: Android phone, Flow application will not load for a single user

I had the same issue couple of months ago. Don't know exactly what solved it, but in my case it had to do with EMS/InTune blocking the app. My IT dept solved my issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 229 members 4,953 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: