cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Automate flow in PowerApp form to upload photo's to SPO works fine from browser, mobile edition fails from iphone

I have a Power Apps form (both SharePoint and mobile) that seems to work just fine from a browser. It calls Power Automate flow that takes input from powerapps buttons and creates the file in SPO just fine if I'm on a pc and using jpg file.

If on the other hand I'm running the app from my iphone, and either select an image from my photo library or take a photo, nothing I upload is viewable inside the SharePoint list. What follows is a snip of the flow overall, and expanding the functions ... Any help appreciated!

rnorris_0-1603820689329.png

rnorris_1-1603820752967.png

1 REPLY 1
Helper I
Helper I

I think @WarrenBelz has answered this on other threads. It would appear the only way to upload files from iphones (?other smart phones) to SharePoint libs is to use a column called Thumbnail.

If I go that approach I'll need to rebuild the app from the ground up. I'm allready using a private CDN in SPO and the Name (default title) is where I'm holding the image content.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (22,401)