Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akbarmahfuzalam
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Flow Button With dependent combo-box

Flow2.pngFlow.JPG

I have a scenario here wherein I have created a TimeTracker for the mobile user. And I am tracking their Time Arrival and Time Exit With Category and Sub Category.

But the challenge is that when I selecting one it's not giving the option associated dropdown.

I want when the end-user Selects Option of Category, the  Sub Category which is associated with Category will only appear.

Let us say I have in Category Fruit, Animal, Country....

And in Sub Category, Apple, Mango, Grapes, etc... Tiger, Elephant, Lion, Dear, Monkey....India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal

When I Select Category as Animal and in Sub Category it only shows, Tiger, Elephant, Lion, Dear, Monkey.

Please help me in fixing the above issue.

3 REPLIES 3
efialttes
Super User III
Super User III

@akbarmahfuzalam 

As far as I know, the feature you are looking for is not yet supported on 'Manually trigger a flow'.

Did you consider implementing a Power App instead?

Hope this helps

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Here I am trying the end-user who is at their home can start work and punch in their time with the help of a mobile button.

Do you have any alternate solution? That would be of great help. I have odd 3000 employees who need to go to their mobile app Microsoft flow and punch in their time arrival and exit.

Hi @akbarmahfuzalam 

Currently there is now way to implement cascading dropdowns in manual trigger in Power Automate. If you think this should be added as a feature, you can create an idea post or upvote already existing similar ones here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

You can create a Power Apps form for this though  and the users can access that from a mobile as well. There are a couple of other tools that can be used for this (like Microsoft Kaizala) that already support the attendance and clockin/ clockout features. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (36,655)