cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waffles

Flow Mobile Notifications not working after switching phones

I used to use a iPhone and switch to Android. Have several flows that generate mobile Notifications or Approvals with Flow. Those flows say they are successful but I never get the notification. I even added other people to the approvals and they get the notification. I have verified the Flow app has notification permissions in Android.

I have deleted the mobile Notification connector and re-added it but I suspect it is still tied to my old phone somehow.

Any ideas on how to fox this?
3 REPLIES 3
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Waffles ,

The number you have used of the two phones are same or different?

Perhaps it's the System compatibility issues.

I suggest you rebuild some flows with the 'Notification' action on the new phone for a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

I've deleted all flows and recreated, still not working. Different phone number.

Hi @Waffles ,

The 'Send me a mobile notification' action sends the message via the phone numbers.

I suggest you change the phone numbers in your Officer 365 account info:

https://portal.office.com/account/#home

Capture9.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,151)