cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MattChatt42
Level: Powered On

Flow created in mobile app doesn't exist in "My Flows"

I created a flow in the mobile app which triggers on a daily basis using the scheduled time, it connects to Microsoft Planner and sends an email. I deleted the flow from the mobile app, but the flow still runs and sends me an email daily! I need to stop the flow from sending daily emails but I can't find the flow, and it doesn't exist in My Flows nor Team flows. Is there a way to find the flow and delete it properly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MattChatt42

Re: Flow created in mobile app doesn't exist in "My Flows"

@Gristy Thanks, I didn't know about the flow studio or PowerStudio as it is now called. This is how I was able to resolve my problem:

1. I first logged into PowerStudio to see my flows. The Flow in question wasn't there however.
  2. I then expanded the Flow section to see Admin, when I clicked on that it "fetched flows as admin" (I don't understand how my user account has access to flows as admin, but hey)PowerStudio.pngPowerStudio Admin view of all Flows
  3. I could then see the offending flow listed.
  4. When I clicked on the flow in the view, it opened a new tab in my browser in Flow trying to access the Flow object, but I saw an error banner on the top of the page which read: "The caller with object id '687b95b9-071c-46c3-8399-192c10b763c0' does not have permission for connection '462bc856-b147-4920-ab19-5b86223e6039' under Api 'shared_logicflows'.". Which lead me to think this flow must be under another user's context.
  5. Back in the Flows>Admin view in PowerStudio, hovering over the user icon, I could see the ObjectID of the Owner that wasn't my user's ObjectID.image.png
  6. I then went to AAD users and searched for the ObjectID in the portal, but the search functionality doesn't search across ObjectID, so I had to export and download all AAD users in a CSV.
  7. Searching the downloaded CSV for the ObjectID I found in the hover card in PowerStudio, I found the user name.
  8. In an in-private browser session, I was able to log into Flow using the user account found in step 7 above (Flow had not been innitialised yet, because I had to select a Country and continue the Flow welcome screen).
  9. Once the Flow welcome was complete, I went to "My Flows" in the context of the user and found the exact flow listed.
  10. I will now disable/modify the flow as per normal.

So huge big up to you for the PowerStudio tip!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Gristy
Level 10

get the admin of your environment to take a look from their end perhaps they can see it.

or try flow studio to see if it shows up using that also 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @MattChatt42 ,

You can try to implement your requirements using the actions provided in Flow management and Microsoft Flow for Admin connector. First, use the Get flow action to see if you can get the specified Flow, and then use the delete flow action to delete the Flow.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MattChatt42

@Gristy Thanks, I didn't know about the flow studio or PowerStudio as it is now called. This is how I was able to resolve my problem:

1. I first logged into PowerStudio to see my flows. The Flow in question wasn't there however.
  2. I then expanded the Flow section to see Admin, when I clicked on that it "fetched flows as admin" (I don't understand how my user account has access to flows as admin, but hey)PowerStudio.pngPowerStudio Admin view of all Flows
  3. I could then see the offending flow listed.
  4. When I clicked on the flow in the view, it opened a new tab in my browser in Flow trying to access the Flow object, but I saw an error banner on the top of the page which read: "The caller with object id '687b95b9-071c-46c3-8399-192c10b763c0' does not have permission for connection '462bc856-b147-4920-ab19-5b86223e6039' under Api 'shared_logicflows'.". Which lead me to think this flow must be under another user's context.
  5. Back in the Flows>Admin view in PowerStudio, hovering over the user icon, I could see the ObjectID of the Owner that wasn't my user's ObjectID.image.png
  6. I then went to AAD users and searched for the ObjectID in the portal, but the search functionality doesn't search across ObjectID, so I had to export and download all AAD users in a CSV.
  7. Searching the downloaded CSV for the ObjectID I found in the hover card in PowerStudio, I found the user name.
  8. In an in-private browser session, I was able to log into Flow using the user account found in step 7 above (Flow had not been innitialised yet, because I had to select a Country and continue the Flow welcome screen).
  9. Once the Flow welcome was complete, I went to "My Flows" in the context of the user and found the exact flow listed.
  10. I will now disable/modify the flow as per normal.

So huge big up to you for the PowerStudio tip!!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 390 members 6,689 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: