cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Flow mobile app - Approve notifications shown only from default environment

We have a flow in an non-default environment, when an approval task is assigned to end users, the flow mobile app does not show the notification unless we grant access to the environment to end users and advise users to change the environment setting in the mobile app.
We would like to display task notification to end users from all environments  and restrict access to the environment. Is it possible ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow mobile app - Approve notifications shown only from default environment

Hi @ Mohan_s_m,

Firstly, it’s impossible to assign Approval to user who don’t access to the environment which contains the Approval flow. so if you should grant access to the environment to the approver.

Secondly, I have made a test on my side , if the approver is access to the environment, he would receive the notification no matter which environment his mobile app is in. however, if the approver receive the notification when he is in another environment, and he did not immediately approved, then he can only enter the environment which the approval flow in for approval the flow.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ Mohan_s_m,

Firstly, it’s impossible to assign Approval to user who don’t access to the environment which contains the Approval flow. so if you should grant access to the environment to the approver.

Secondly, I have made a test on my side , if the approver is access to the environment, he would receive the notification no matter which environment his mobile app is in. however, if the approver receive the notification when he is in another environment, and he did not immediately approved, then he can only enter the environment which the approval flow in for approval the flow.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,100)