For the last few weeks, I've been unable to log into my Microsoft account to use Power Automate on my Samsung phone. Whenever I try to log into Power Automate (or Microsoft Flow as the app is still named) it starts me at the Get Started page. Then it goes to the Choose an account but lists none of the accounts I could log into. Instead, it just reads, "Sign in with a different account". I tap on that and enter my Microsoft account. I enter my credentials. It then loops back to asking me to enter my email address, again, etc.
After 15 attempts, even if I made a mistake once or twice, I KNOW I've entered it correctly at least 10 times.
And it certainly works fine if I use the web browser.
So, what's wrong with this app?
Thank you, kierian, for your response.
I am using Microsoft 365 Family Edition, so don't have a network admin who I can go to for MD policy modifications.
However, Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow) is available to people with a Microsoft 365 Family Edition license. I can get to it by logging into my Mircosoft account on Office.com. And when I go to Power Automate there, I see the Flows I've created, and run, from there. Furthermore, I used to be able to run them all fine on my Samsung Galaxy S10 phone using the Microsoft Flow's app.
So, why has it stopped working?
I am able to login on Android app, but won't login on my iOS app.
Getting "user account xxx from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access...
We are the same
I'm a "windows365 family" user also. The flow with web is going well,but I can't receive the notifications on my cell phone since a few days earlier.
The message is as below:
AADSTS50020: User account ' bacdef@abc .com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '57fcbcfa-7cee-4eb1-8b25-12d2030b4ee0'(Microsoft Flow) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.
WOW, Zack, that error message is different. I've got to admit I hadn't thought of using Power Automate as a web app on my phone. Certainly, there were no instructions/suggestions to use Power Automate on the phone. But now, given the issues you've described, there seems to be no point in trying to even use Power Automate on the phone.