cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VanAndel

No notifications available in mobile app Activity screen

I get my notifications in my Android (8) screen, but the Flow app does not show the messages in the activity screen. 

I use the http request connector to send a message to my app. 

Does anyone know if I had to configure the notification flow differently to remain visible in the app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VanAndel,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

I have made a test on my side (Microsoft Flow app on my Android Phone) and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My flow's configuration as below:3.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:4.JPG

The notification message shows well in Activity screen of my Microsoft Flow app:2.jpg

The Activity Screen of Microsoft Flow Mobile App view a summary of how many times each flow succeeded or failed today, yesterday, and previous days. Explore details about each run, such as when it ran, how long each step took and, if it failed, why.

It may take about 5 minutes to view the activity of a flow which has been executed in Activity Screen of Microsoft Flow Mobile App. More details about monitoring activity in Microsoft Flow from your phone, please check the following article:

Monitor activity in Microsoft Flow from your phone

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VanAndel

I checked on iOS (10.3.3, iPad) as well: there I have the same problem: notification appear in the screen, but not in the activity screen in the app. If lookup the flow there was 'no recent activity' while I have received multiple messages. 

I also tried:

• Reinstalling the app
  • Using a work account instead of a personal account

Without success...

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VanAndel,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

I have made a test on my side (Microsoft Flow app on my Android Phone) and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My flow's configuration as below:3.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:4.JPG

The notification message shows well in Activity screen of my Microsoft Flow app:2.jpg

The Activity Screen of Microsoft Flow Mobile App view a summary of how many times each flow succeeded or failed today, yesterday, and previous days. Explore details about each run, such as when it ran, how long each step took and, if it failed, why.

It may take about 5 minutes to view the activity of a flow which has been executed in Activity Screen of Microsoft Flow Mobile App. More details about monitoring activity in Microsoft Flow from your phone, please check the following article:

Monitor activity in Microsoft Flow from your phone

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @v-xida-msft

After four days the app started to perform as expected: I had not yet changed my flow. 

Don't know what caused it, but the problem is gone.

Thx for you clear suggestions. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,668)