cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
92commodore

Notifications grouped in activity screen?

I have a Flow of: When a tweet is posted matching search criteria, Send me a mobile notification. 

The flow works fine however the notifications seem to be getting lost. My flow runs every couple of minutes but only the last notification shows up in the Activity screen of the app. I'm looking to build a list of queued notifications for me to go through one by one but currently, I just have two records in the Activity screen, one for yesterday when I deployed the app and one for the runs today. 

My flow ran 68 times today so I would expect there to be 68 lines in the Activity page. Otherwise, the mobile notification doesn't seem to be that valuable since it only shows the most recent one. Is there a way to get a separate notification for each?

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @92commodore,

First please try to update the app version to the latest and check if there is still the same problem.

Second, check if the phone system has settings to block app notifications.

Finally, it's worth noting that the number of Send Notifications exceeds the limit.

Because the trigger is "When a tweet is posted", it is possible that Flow will be triggered multiple times in a short period of time, which may cause the number of Send notifications to be too frequent for a short period of time.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,674)