Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmangiante
Helper V
Helper V

OneDrive for Business upload file from url return 403 forbidden error

Hello,

I'm trying to create a simple prototype of a flow where I have a SPO list and in every entry of that I attach a file, then I try to retrieve it with "Upload file from URL" to copy in OneDrive fro Business folder but when I execute it I obtain a 403 - Forbidden error.

The flow is this:

flow upload file from url 1.png

and this is the error retrieved:

flow upload file from url 2.png

For OD4B I used a user that has a permission to access that folder (the user is the owner of the OD4B account); I also used the same user to retrieve data from SPO List and "SharePoint Get Attachments" connectors but without success.

Any explanation?

--

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmangiante,

Do you want to save SharePoint list attachments to OneDrive for Business folder?

Instead of using the action Upload file from URL, please try to use the action Create file.

I have made the following flow, please check it for reference. The list attachments could be saved to OneDrive for Business folder successfully.

1.PNG 

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmangiante,

Do you want to save SharePoint list attachments to OneDrive for Business folder?

Instead of using the action Upload file from URL, please try to use the action Create file.

I have made the following flow, please check it for reference. The list attachments could be saved to OneDrive for Business folder successfully.

1.PNG 

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-yamao-msft

I tried with Upload file from URL because I'd like to use the attachment with Excel and do some operation with it and don't want to create a "support" file in the meantime; your solution I understand is the suggested solution. 

--

Regard,

Marco

It is great that you went a different way, but I have the same issue you had before, however I need to use the "Upload file from URL" and understand why I am getting a 403 Forbidden. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,216)