Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmangiante
Helper V
Helper V

OneDrive for Business upload file from url return 403 forbidden error

Hello,

I'm trying to create a simple prototype of a flow where I have a SPO list and in every entry of that I attach a file, then I try to retrieve it with "Upload file from URL" to copy in OneDrive fro Business folder but when I execute it I obtain a 403 - Forbidden error.

The flow is this:

flow upload file from url 1.png

and this is the error retrieved:

flow upload file from url 2.png

For OD4B I used a user that has a permission to access that folder (the user is the owner of the OD4B account); I also used the same user to retrieve data from SPO List and "SharePoint Get Attachments" connectors but without success.

Any explanation?

--

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmangiante,

Do you want to save SharePoint list attachments to OneDrive for Business folder?

Instead of using the action Upload file from URL, please try to use the action Create file.

I have made the following flow, please check it for reference. The list attachments could be saved to OneDrive for Business folder successfully.

1.PNG 

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmangiante,

Do you want to save SharePoint list attachments to OneDrive for Business folder?

Instead of using the action Upload file from URL, please try to use the action Create file.

I have made the following flow, please check it for reference. The list attachments could be saved to OneDrive for Business folder successfully.

1.PNG 

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hello @v-yamao-msft

I tried with Upload file from URL because I'd like to use the attachment with Excel and do some operation with it and don't want to create a "support" file in the meantime; your solution I understand is the suggested solution. 

--

Regard,

Marco

It is great that you went a different way, but I have the same issue you had before, however I need to use the "Upload file from URL" and understand why I am getting a 403 Forbidden. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,238)