cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eugene-CHN Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate Approvals Issues

Hi everyone, 

My Company use Sharepoint list with some Approval processes based on Power Automate.

And I found out few issues, maybe u can help me to understand how it fix. 

1) I cant see all my approvals on Mobile App, even when I can see them on Outlook.

There are a lot of approvals, more then 50 and when i Delete few of them, another (that a cant see) arrives to App. 

I guess that there are some limits on current requests for display for App, but cant find it.

How to fix it, its important to see all flows on mobile app.

2) Another user also didnt see current flow on Mobile, but Outlook 

3) The next problem follows from the previous one. I see in the list the requests that were created several months ago, although the system itself should have been canceled.

How to fix it and delete automatically all flows, that cancelled by flow from Power Automate list on Mobile app\Received Approvals on browser.

thanks for your assistance! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,215)