cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AaronKGumbs
Regular Visitor

Stuck in Authentication Loop for Personal Account

Hi,

When attempting to log into Power Automate on the mobile I get stuck in an authentication loop where I successfully log in, receive the 'Getting Things Ready' animation, and then get taken back to the sign in screen. It works for my corporate account but on this particular device I want to use my personal (@outlook.com) account instead. After looking at other posts on here, none of the following troubleshooting steps have worked:

• Re-installing Power Automate
  • Re-installing the Microsoft Authenticator
  • Trying to use my password instead of the Authenticator 
  • Switching to GCC.
  • Force Stopping the app/removing temporary data

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite with version 2.36.0 last updated on 30th October 2019 with no further updates available.

Any help to break this loop would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
shalem120kjh
Frequent Visitor

Hi, any updates on this one? 

I'm facing the exact same problem with my personal outlook account + Authenticator

HansTroost

Same for me, (<user>@outlook.com) at a Windows 10 desktop

r4_ore

Windows 11, It prompts for user name and password and then I am stuck in a loop to select the country. I select UK and it comes back with "looks like there is a problem", so I tried US and same thing.

AaronKGumbs
Regular Visitor

No updates from me I'm afraid, I still have the issue and haven't found any resolutions. Let's keep this thread updated if we find a solution!

Despite the fact that the page https://powerautomate.microsoft.com/en-gb/ makes it look like you just click the "Start Free" button it doesn't work. What I did to get it working was to go to the MS Store and download the PowerAutomate app and then it worked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,643)