cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KGMGC

Team flows and push notifications

Hi everyone,

I have some misunderstanding about team flow. I've created the flow and when I am doing an http request my mobile app shows me a push notification. Then I shared the flow by clicking the button Share. After this my colleage can see that flow in their page in the section Team flows. They see all executions but they don't recieve any notifications. 

I checked setting of the component Notification but there are no any. 

What I do wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KGMGC,

Could you share a screenshot of your flow? How is it triggered?

I assume that when using the action Send a push notification, even though you’ve shared the flow with others, it is still using the account info of the flow creator, so the notification will be sent to the flow creator but not others.

However, other users could get the notification if the flow is triggered by a manual button. I have created a flow likes below which will send the notification to other users when it is triggered by them.

1.PNG

Hope this could be your reference.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Here is the details. At first I created a flow. Then I shared it with colleagues. After this I see the following picture. The flow in the section My flows is turned off:

01.png

Whereas, the flow in the section Team flow is turned on:

02.png

They both absolutely identical.

The flow looks the following:

03.png

As we can see, there are no any settings related to Notification action. So I assume that if you have if, it notify messages to you.

The main idea is to send notifications about techical events triggered by HTTP request on different services side. And I could subscribe colleagues to that notifications by sharing flow with them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,156)