cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Willo
Level: Powered On

Unable to Sign-In to Android Flow App

Hello, I'm attemping to log into my mobile app and it loops back to the logon screen. I'm using MFA and the authenticator app and still no luck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Unable to Sign-In to Android Flow App

Hi @Willo,

Please make sure the login credentials information is correct when you sign in to Android Flow App.

Please take more tries to sign-in to Android Flow App and I believe you would sign in Android Flow App finally.

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Willo,

Please make sure the login credentials information is correct when you sign in to Android Flow App.

Please take more tries to sign-in to Android Flow App and I believe you would sign in Android Flow App finally.

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @Willo!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! Have you had an opportunity to apply @v-yuazh-msft‘s recommendation? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!
Willo

Hello. I have confirm the login credentials and it still loops on me. 

Highlighted
JSatter1
Level: Power Up

I am promoting Microsoft flow to my team.  However, the people who have Android phones are not able to log in, their account comes up and when they click on the account they receive a message that states "Can't access your account" and this continues to loop.  

Authentication: 

We checked each persons Microsoft Authenticator and they were all set up the same (IOS and Android) users. 

Difference: 
The version downloaded on IOS is 2.30.0 the one downloaded on Android is 2.30.1.

Need: 

We need flow to work on both IOS and Android to promote adoption.  Is there a way to download the 2.30.0 version on Android?

ChadVKealey
Level 10

I've been using Flow on my Android phone (Moto Z Play) for a long time and not had any issues until the last few days. I noticed that the Activity feed wasn't updating/refreshing correctly.

First, I tried signing out and when I tried to sign back in, it would go through the motions but end up at a screen showing "There was a problem getting your data". 

Next, I tried deleting the cache and app data, no change.

Next, I uninstalled/reinstalled, still nothing.

Next, I uninstalled, rebooted the phone, reinstalled and was finally able to sign in, but Activity still wasn't updating, so I tried the same procedure again. Now, regardless of how many times I uninstall & reboot, I can't get past the sign-in process.

This is quite frustrating, but I'm not sure what else to try.

oldhasbeen

I am having the same problem.

• I've installed the Android Flow app
  • I've logged in with an office 365 account (i.e. account format of jane@janedoe.onmicrosoft.com)
  • If I use an incorrect password, it displays a message "your account or password is incorrect"
  • If I use the correct password it just re-displays the sign in screen.
  • If I click "sign in" again it asks me to enter my password - again
  • Then it re-displays the sign in screen - again 

PLEASE don't tell me to "try it again", check my credentials or re-boot my phone, I've done these numerous times already!!!!

(And if I reboot, it forgets the microsoft account I entered, i.e. account format of jane@janedoe.onmicrosoft.com, and reverts back to my personal Outlook account xxxx@outlook.com.)

BTW: I am an Office 365 trainer, just getting into Flow. I'm very impressed except for the Android mobile app.  I need a solution for this problem if I'm ever going to be able to teach delegates to use Flow with the mobile app! 

Administrator
Administrator

Hey there!

Thanks so much for posting to the Power Automate Community! I am so sorry that the Android version of our mobile app is giving you troubles!

It sounds like you've tried all of the initial troubleshooting techniques, so I would suggest doing a re-install of the application altogether. This might fix the issue you are experiencing.

Thanks again for posting!

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!
oldhasbeen

I've already tried re-installing Power Automate on my mobile, to no avail.

I am going to try installing it on a different Android device to establish if my mobile is the problem I'll post the results here.

gjeh

this is not the, nor a solution.

sigot
Level: Power Up

Hi, I just got through this problem. On the first screen (like tutorial) use the settings icon on the bottom right corner. Than use the GCC type instead of normal. That worked for me (even I do not know what does GCC mean at all :D)

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (9,706)