cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jungo

When using VPN, Flow mobile does not start up.

We need to use the Flow application with VPN. That is because the ADFS server exists inside the company.
However, when I use VPN, the flow stops right after startup. It is stopped on the blue screen where the Flow icon is displayed.
If VPN is enabled, Flow App will not start properly. I have an account of Office 365 but I can not login because the application does not start.

Does Flow App support VPN?

3 REPLIES 3
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jungo,

Could you please share screenshot of your issue?

Does your flow app start property when you disable the VPN within your mobile device?

Thanks for your feedback, I could not reproduce your issue on my side currently. You could consider take a try to disable your VPN within your Mobile device and start your flow app firstly, then when your flow app is started properly, enable your VPN within your Mobile device.

I could not find any articles about if Flow App support VPN currently, I would do some research on it, if I get the answer, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Kris 

We use MobileIron as an EMM product. I use VPN in that function but it seems that it disturbs the start of Flow. 

I will continue to investigate this issue with MobileIron. Thank you for following me. 

Hi there,

Any update?

I have a similar problem, but I cannot login to flow app on iPhone 6.

I have a O365 account from my company.  When I enter my O365 ID and password, an error message shows the below.

"Your sign-in was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource. For example, you might be signing in from a browser, app, or location that is restricted by your admin."

I would like to find any solution is provided by MS Flow which can avoid logging VPN.

Any soultion?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,402)