cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drueffler

flow to trigger actions on windows devices

I would love to set my windows 10 device background image based on an event that Flow Mobile App delivered

How do I do that?

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ drueffler,

Do you want to trigger a flow to set your windows 10 device background image?

Setting the windows devices is not supported in microsoft flow currently, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Hi @drueffler,

Thank you for posting to the Flow Forum! Our team is dedicated to creating a positive product experience and value your insight on how we can improve our product features.

We encourage users to post their ideas in the Flow Ideas Forum where they can be voted on by other users! Once you've posted your idea to the Flow Ideas Forum, we'd love to follow its voting progress!

Please respond to this thread with the link to your idea’s thread in the Flow Ideas Forum and click "Accept as Solution" so other community members may track its progress and help amplify its value with their votes in the Ideas Forum!

The more other community members view and vote on your idea, it will increase its visibility and prioritization to our Product Development team who moderates the Ideas Forum.

Should your idea become a reality as an improved Flow feature, we will link the solution back to this thread for reference.

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,047)