cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

How To Generate Different SharePoint List value with One PDF in Flow

Hi,

My Scenario is to generate 9 different list values with a single pdf? is this possible? 

Ex: List A has columns Client ID, List 1, List 2, List 3, List 4, List 5, List 6 until 9

When List A adds a new item, I need to get the other 9 list item details to match with the Client ID. then I need to add all list values to a single pdf.

Rules:

In one row have 5 lists in that case. I need to fetch only those 5 list items that match with the Client ID.

In another row have 4 or 8, so depends on how many lists columns added in List A, I need to fetch those value and generate in one pdf.

Please, someone, help me with this?

Thanks,

Tamilarasan

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Visitor

Any luck ???

Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Tamilarasan 

Declare an array. Filter each lists filtered by ClientId. Retrieve each results and append array. Finally create the HTML file and convert to PDF.

Generate Any PDF Documents from HTML with Flow — John Liu .NET

If you need any help in this please let me know.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,783)