cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Move or Export Emails from Outlook shared folder to Sharepoint folder

I would like to create a flow that will move new emails into a shared outllok folder into a sharepoint folder I have tried doing this but get error 404.  My existing flow see below copies the date received, who from subject and body into a excel spreadsheet then creates a folder in share point which is named the subject of the email.  I then want to copy/move the entire emmail into that folder, any one got any ideas?

michalison_0-1603892753333.png

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Hello,

Do you want to copy the emails from Emailbox to SharePoint, if yes, then you can refer this blog https://www.annajhaveri.com/sharepoint/sharepoint-online-incoming-emails/ 

Reply to this thread if you need further help.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (8,856)