cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmeZul
Regular Visitor

Adobe Sign - send an agreement for signature

Hello!

I have this flow that sends out an agreement for signature. The agreement is sent via email and has to be signed by the client and then stored in a folder assigned to signed agreements.

What I would like you to help me with is how I can test/run the flow to see if it works without Adobe Sign counting it as a transaction, because every time we use Adobe Sign to sign docs/agreements we spend around $ 5 USD per transaction, whether or not the agreement is canceled/signed and I wouldn't like to use up all my transactions running/testing the flow.

I've been told to create an Adobe Sign Developers account, did that, but now I don't know exactly how to proceed. Any help you can give me will be very much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
SBax
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @AmeZul 

Sign up on this link for an adobesign developer account, then log in to the power automate connector using the credentials for your developer account 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,503)