cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogueCheddar
Frequent Visitor

Best Resources for Custom Connectors

Greetings!

The documentation for building custom connectors with others' APIs just isn't clicking with me. What are the best 1-3 resources you suggest for a newbie trying to understand APIs and building custom connectors? For anyone who understands this subject very well, what would you want a new person to know to be successful in pulling info through these CCs? Eternal thanks!

1 REPLY 1
RogueCheddar
Frequent Visitor

After some digging, I see my downfall is that I don't fully understand API architecture. I was sucked into the notion that PowerApps is a no-code process. Although true in a lot of cases, to be able to make truly effective solutions, I see I need to learn about API Design and ODATA syntax. I won't let that stop me! 🙂

If anyone has recommended roadmap, resources, or mentors for learning all this stuff, please share. Thanks again!

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (28,975)