cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maxiiii_Strobel

Center of Excellence (CoE) 3. Turn on: CLEANUP - Admin | Sync Template v3 (Check Deleted) dont work

Hello community,

I am in the process of setting up the Centre of Excellence. However, I am failing at point 3 "Turn on: CLEANUP - Admin | Sync Template v3 (Check Deleted)"

The flow could not be activated: CLEANUP - Admin | Sync Template v3 (Check Deleted). Error: Error saving the flow. Code: InvalidPaginationPolicy, message: 'The pagination policy of the workflow execution action "Get_Environments" of type "OpenApiConnection" in row 1 and column 26222 is invalid. The value specified for the property "minimumItemsCount" exceeds the maximum value allowed. Actual value: 100000. Maximum value: 5000.".

What can I do now?

Have I done something wrong?

Thank you very much for your response in advance.

Many greetings

Max

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Maxiiii_Strobel

Hello all,

I have the answer.

You need a Microsoft Automate Pro (license per user) license.

https://flow.microsoft.com/de-de/pricing/

Many greetings
Maxiiii

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
OmarZaarour
Advocate I
Advocate I

Find that action in the flow that is causing the problem (Get Environments) and click on the 3 dot menu and settings. If pagination is turned on, try to to reduce the threshold to less than 5000. If you have few environments only, turn off the pagination all together. Let us know how it goes. 

Omar

Maxiiii_Strobel

Hello all,

I have the answer.

You need a Microsoft Automate Pro (license per user) license.

https://flow.microsoft.com/de-de/pricing/

Many greetings
Maxiiii

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,642)