cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

CoE Starter kit - Outlook 365 connectors

Hi,

I'm currently deploying the CoE for Power Apps, a number of the built in flows use the Outlook 365 connector to send emails to new power apps users etc., I cant use the outlook connector as outlook is currently not approved at my company.

I'm new to power automate and so was hoping to get some advice on how I should approach this problem, what would be the best route for sending emails without outlook?

Thanks for any help! 

Regards

Dale.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: CoE Starter kit - Outlook 365 connectors

We did manage to work around this by using the mail connector in place of outlook 365,m by modifying the CoE flows. Just looking to upgrade the CoE now and we can't install the CoE solutions that contain this connector, previously we were able to install then replace but the installation mechanism seems to have changed, is there any way to bypass signing in ?

--- we worked around this by using a trial account 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: CoE Starter kit - Outlook 365 connectors

We did manage to work around this by using the mail connector in place of outlook 365,m by modifying the CoE flows. Just looking to upgrade the CoE now and we can't install the CoE solutions that contain this connector, previously we were able to install then replace but the installation mechanism seems to have changed, is there any way to bypass signing in ?

--- we worked around this by using a trial account 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,397)